Tribute to all healthcare veterans



I am almost four decades old and eight years in medical practice as a Sonographer. I love my job so much but in this short time I have experienced the toughness of the profession from long hours of day/night shift, battle with admin to get the right equipment and working policy, cordiality with colleagues which sometimes is overheated due to minor frictions, abuse from patients and ultimately work-related injury of which I just recovered from cervical spondylosis.

Many of our veterans went through all this in 40-50years of their working lives and they are here today giving us valuable advise which I have found profitable since I joined these groups. While we thank you for your work and now the advice you render to make us better, no words can really describe what you went through but I believe this video is a representation of your fearlessness, courage and resilience in saving lives.


CAUTION: IF YOU HAVE HIGH BP OR ANY HEART CONDITION DON'T PLAY THE VIDEO.
God bless all veterans.

Comments